Who we are
This website is operated by Serge Poos for PhPTricoaching, 10 Cité militaire, L-9277 DIEKIRCH
- the personal data we collect about you
- the reasons for processing personal data
- with whom your personal data information might be shared with
- what rights you have regarding the processing of your personal data
We can be contacted as follows:
By post: PhPTricoaching c/o Serge Poos 10, cite Militaire L-9277 Diekirch
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: +352 691 594 713
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect your personal data in relation to you visiting our website and contacting us and using the user space
- Website visit
- Contact Us / Communication
Full name, Email Address, Phone Number, Adress
Full name, Email address
Reasons for processing
We process personal data about you for the following reasons:
- communication with you about us and/or our products and services which may be of interest to you
- regulatory and corporate governance obligations and good practice
- gathering information as part of investigations by regulatory bodies or in connection with legal proceedings or requests
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We may disclose your personal data to:
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How we protect your data
- We take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data and to prevent misuse, loss or alternation of your personal data.
- While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com or write to us at Phptricoaching Serge Poos,10 Citémilitaire L-9277 Diekirch or call us on 352 691 594 713